International Auto Transport Cost & Tips
Before moving your vehicle across the ocean there are several things that you need to know and do so that the transport goes as smoothly as possible. How many vehicles will you be shipping? Will you ship RoRo or container? What condition is your car in? Will you or someone you know be able to receive the vehicle when it arrives? What costs can you expect for the transport?
Those are a lot of questions, which can and will be answered by our international car shipping experts at 888-532-8805. Call now and get the process started, or fill out a Free Quote Now!
6 Steps to Follow for International Auto Transport
- Read the fine print on your shipping contract. Make sure that the origin and destination are correct. Reading your contract is important so that you know and understand what to expect during the shipping and payment process.
- Make sure your contract is signed and dated in all the proper places.
- Ask an agent or broker about customs clearance, and find out about port fees and taxes that may be due at the arrival port.
- Check reviews for the shipping company that is transporting your car at TransportReviews.com.
- Make sure you can reach a representative with your shipping company be calling the number on their website.
- Always use common sense! This includes reading your contract or asking specific questions about the payment process and shipping time for the different types of shipping.
Ship Your Car delivers world class international transport and delivery services to virtually any destination around the world.
Ship Your Car Now specializes in international auto transport & car shipping. This process can be more difficult than car shipping over state lines, but is made as simple as possible by our shipping experts! Call now at 888-532-8805 and find out more, or fill out our free quote form now!