Car Shipping Dubai
- The total cost for shipping your car to Dubai
- How much the cost of insuring your car will be
- Do you want container shipping, or RoRo shipping
- What port taxes will need to be paid
- What port fees will need to be paid
Make sure that you’re prepared for the cost and fees that are included in transporting your vehicle.
Door-to-door, port-to-port, however you need it, we tailor our services to your needs. You can reach us 24/7 with and questions or concerns at 888-532-8805.
To protect yourself and your vehicle it’s recommended to take multiple pictures of your vehicle before you ship your car to Dubai. It’s also recommended that you do not put personal belongings in the car, as you can never be too cautious with your belongings.
Shipping Your Car Via RoRo
RoRo (Roll-on Roll-off) shipping is the most common method for shipping vehicles. The vehicle is driven on to a massive ship and parked, strapped down, and blocked to the ship’s deck. The car must be drivable for this process.
Shipping Your Car Via Container
Container shipping is the more expensive method to ship your car international. This method could be right for you if you want to ship multiple vehicles, are moving, or have personal belongings that you want to ship with the car. An itemized list of the belongings in the container must be presented. Your vehicle will be strapped, blocked, and braced to the floor of the container. The container is also loaded before being lifted onto the ship, and unloaded after being lifted off.
Ask our shipping experts what method would suit your needs best! Call us now at 888-532-8805
Our Checklist for International Car Shipping to Dubai
- The vehicle can have no more than a ¼ tank of gas during shipping
- If the vehicle was recently purchased, you need the title and a notarized bill of sale showing a zero balance due.
- If the vehicle is financed you need a lien authorization letter and a copy of the title, with both signed stamped and sealed by the lien holder
- Shipping a vehicle internationally can take 4-6 weeks. Please speak with one of our experts to discuss your options
Don’t forget to read through and print out our International Car Shipping Checklist!
Get a FREE QUOTE for shipping your car to Dubai
Ship Your Car Now operates from dozens of locations around the US to make the process of shipping your vehicle to Dubai easy for you. Any information you need will be provided to you, and we can be reached at any time to assist with any assistance you may need during the process. Our goal is to make shipping your vehicle completely painless and stress free!
Information about Dubai:
- Languages – Arabic, English, Hindi-Urdu, Tagalog
- Capital – Dubai
- Currency – AED (UAE dirham)
For more information on Dubai contact us at 888-532-8805 and speak with our international shipping experts today!
The geography of Dubai:
Dubai is located in the Persian Gulf coast of the UAE. Dubai also shares borders with Abu Dhabi in the south. The desert sand surrounding Dubai supports wild grass and date palms.
The climate of Dubai:
Dubai has a hot desert climate with sunny blue skies throughout the year. January is usually the coldest month of the year, averaging around 58 °F and the hottest months being August, averaging over 106 °F.