Relief Map of Turkey

Ship Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

OVER $17 MILLION IN GOODS SHIPPED WORLDWIDE

What you're shipping:
From Country: To Country:

Car Shipping Rates & Auto Transport Quotes

Car Shipping to Turkey

Turkey Satellite Image
When shipping a car to Turkey, you have to decide whether it is a worthwhile endeavor for you.

To ship a car to Turkey you must first consider the following:

  • How much will it cost to ship your car to Turkey?
  • How much will it cost to insure your car?
  • What tax fees will have to be paid?
  • What fport fees will have to be paid?

Make sure that you are prepared for all the costs that come with transporting your vehicle.

Door-to-door, port-to-port, however you need it, we tailor our services to your needs and will get your car shipping need taken care of. You can reach us 24/7 with and questions or concerns at 888-532-8805.

For your own protection remember to take pictures of your vehicle before you ship to Turkey. It is also recommended that you do not put any personal belongings in the car. You can never be too sure or too safe when it comes to your belongings.

Shipping Your Car Via RoRo

RoRo (Roll-on Roll-off) shipping is the most common method for shipping vehicles. The vehicle is driven on to a massive ship and parked, strapped down, and blocked to the ship’s deck. The car must be drivable for this process.

Shipping Your Car Via Container

Container shipping is the more expensive method to ship your car international. This method could be right for you if you want to ship multiple vehicles, are moving, or have personal belongings that you want to ship with the car. An itemized list of the belongings in the container must be presented. Your vehicle will be strapped, blocked, and braced to the floor of the container. The container is also loaded before being lifted onto the ship, and unloaded after being lifted off.

Ask our shipping experts what method would suit your needs best! Call us now at 888-532-8805

Follow This Checklist for Shipping a Car to Turkey

Before shipping your vehicle make sure to have the proper documentation on our checklist below, or call us at 888-532-8805 to speak with one of our shipping experts.

  • The vehicle can have no more than a ¼ tank of gas during shipping
  • If the vehicle was recently purchased, you need the title and a notarized bill of sale showing a zero balance due.
  • If the vehicle is financed you need a lien authorization letter and a copy of the title, with both signed stamped and sealed by the lien holder
  • Shipping a vehicle internationally can take 4-6 weeks. Please speak with one of our experts to discuss your options

Don’t forget to read through and print out our International Car Shipping Checklist!

Get a FREE QUOTE for shipping your car to Turkey

We can also take care of shipping your motorcycle to Turkey for you!

The major cities of Turkey:

Cities of Turkey

  • Istanbul
  • Ankara (Capital)
  • Izmir
  • Bursa
  • Adana
  • Gaziantep
  • Konya
  • Antalya
  • Diyarbakir

Ship Your Car Now operates from dozens of locations, all around the US, to make the process of shipping your vehicle to Turkey easy for you. Any information you need will be provided to you, and we can be reached at any time to assist with any assistance you may need during the process. Our goal is to make shipping your vehicle completely painless and stress free!

 

Information about Turkey:

  • Languages – Turkish
  • Capital City – Ankara
  • Currency – TRY Turkish Lira)

For more information on Turkey contact us at 888-532-8805 and speak with our international shipping experts today!

 

The geography of Turkey:

97% of Turkey is in Asia, with the other 3% being in Europe. The Asian and European parts of the country are separated by the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles.

 

The climate of Turkey:

The Turquoise Coast
Turkey has hot dry summers and mild to cool wet winters on the parts bordering the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. Although snow does fall in parts of Turkey, it typically melts within a few days.

 
For more information on Turkey CLICK HERE