Car Shipping to Dominican Republic
When shipping a car to Dominican Republic, you have to decide whether it is a worthwhile endeavor.
To ship a car to Dominican Republic you need to consider the following:
- The total cost for shipping your vehicle
- How much the it will be to ensure your car
- Do you want Roll-on Roll-off or container shipping
- What fees must be paid in taxes
- What port fees are included in shipping your car to Dominican Republic
Make sure that you’re prepared for the cost and fees that are included in transporting your vehicle.
Door-to-door, port-to-port, however you need it, we tailor our services to your needs. You can reach us 24/7 with and questions or concerns at 888-532-8805.
To protect yourself and your vehicle it’s recommended to take multiple pictures of your vehicle before you ship your car to Dominican Republic. It’s also recommended that you do not put personal belongings in the car, as you can never be too cautious with your belongings.
Our Checklist for Car Transport to Dominican Republic
Before shipping your vehicle make sure to have the proper documentation on our checklist below, or call us at 888-532-8805 to speak with one of our shipping experts.
- The vehicle can have no more than a ¼ tank of gas during shipping
- If the vehicle was recently purchased, you need the title and a notarized bill of sale showing a zero balance due.
- If the vehicle is financed you need a lien authorization letter and a copy of the title, with both signed stamped and sealed by the lien holder
- Shipping a vehicle internationally can take 4-6 weeks. Please speak with one of our experts to discuss your options
Don’t forget to read through and print out our International Car Shipping Checklist!
Get a FREE QUOTE for shipping your car to Dominican Republic
The Provinces of Dominican Republic:
- Greater Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo (Capital)
- Santo Domingo Este
- Santo Domingo Norte
- Santo Domingo Oeste
- Los Alcarrizos
Ship Your Car Now operates from multiple locations in the US to make the process of shipping your vehicle to Dominican Republic easy for you. Any information you need will be provided to you, and we can be reached at any time to assist with any assistance you may need during the process. Our goal is to make shipping your vehicle completely painless and stress free!
Information about Dominican Republic:
- Languages – Spanish
- Capital City – Santo Domingo
- Currency – Peso (DOP)
For more information on Dominican Republic contact us at 888-532-8805 and speak with our international shipping experts today!
The geography of Dominican Republic:
Dominican Republic is bordered be the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean, and also by Nicaragua. Several islands also make up part of Dominican Republic, with Calero Island being the largest.
The climate of Dominican Republic:
The climate of Dominican Republic is the same all year long, which is warm tropical weather. The seasons of Dominican Republic are defined be how much rainfall there is during a particular period of time.
For more information on the Dominican Republic CLICK HERE