Where We Ship
What We Ship
International Auto Transport Order Booking
- Have your original title, registration, and/or bill of sale, a signed power of attorney which we will provide for you, a copy of your driver’s license, and contact information for the person receiving the vehicle. (Hawaii and Alaska just need contact information at pickup and/or delivery.)
- Book the order at least 2-3 weeks before you would like to have the vehicle picked up.
- If you cannot get the vehicle to the port, then the cost of ground transportation must be added to the total cost of shipping.
- Make sure the vehicle is operable. If it is inoperable, it must be transported in a container at an additional cost.
- Have the dimensions ready for the shipping representative if your vehicle is not the standard sedan, SUV, coupe, etc.
A deposit will be required at the time of registration. Payment for the remaining balance can be arranged in a variety of methods. For further information, contact your representative.
Preparing For International Car Transport
Before your vehicle can start the long journey across the ocean, there are a number of things you need to do to get it prepared. First, you are not permitted to have anything inside the vehicle. There will be no exceptions to this rule. The vehicle must also be in operable condition, or it may incur extra costs. Next, make sure you only have a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle to meet hazardous materials requirements and repair any chips or cracks in the windows. Finally, your contact person must meet the driver for pickup where they will go over the inspection of the vehicle to check for dents, scratches, or other marks. This is the standard that will be used on deliver to check for damage during transportation.
You can also follow the vehicle in transit by contacting our dispatch department or international department at 888-532-8805. We will do our best to provide accurate pickup, transport and dropoff times. (Please keep in mind that there are many variables that can change an international transport schedule.)
Following Your International Vehicle Shipping in Transit
- You can always check on the location of your vehicle by contacting our dispatch department or international department at 888-532-8805.
- We will do our best to provide the customer with accurate pickup, transport, and drop-off times, but please understand there are many variables that can change the schedule of a transport.
Receiving Your Vehicle at the Port of Delivery
Whoever receives the vehicle must provide proper identification to take possession. Upon delivery, this person will need to go over the final inspection to ensure that the vehicle didn’t receive any damage on the trip. When traveling international neither ShipYourCarNow nor its affiliates is responsible for any taxes or duties that may apply.