When shipping a car to Congo DR, you have to decide whether it is a worthwhile endeavor.
To ship a car to Congo DR you need to consider the following:
- The total cost for shipping your vehicle
- How much the it will be to ensure your car
- Do you want Roll-on Roll-off or container shipping
- What fees must be paid in taxes
- What port fees are included in shipping your car to Congo DR
Make sure that you’re prepared for the cost and fees that are included in transporting your vehicle.
Door-to-door, port-to-port, however you need it, we tailor our services to your needs. You can reach us 24/7 with and questions or concerns at 888-532-8805.
To protect yourself and your vehicle it’s recommended to take multiple pictures of your vehicle before you ship your car to Congo DR. It’s also recommended that you do not put personal belongings in the car, as you can never be too cautious with your belongings.
Our Checklist for Car Transport to Congo DR
Before shipping your vehicle make sure to have the proper documentation on our checklist below, or call us at 888-532-8805 to speak with one of our shipping experts.
- The vehicle can have no more than a ¼ tank of gas during shipping
- If the vehicle was recently purchased, you need the title and a notarized bill of sale showing a zero balance due.
- If the vehicle is financed you need a lien authorization letter and a copy of the title, with both signed stamped and sealed by the lien holder
- Shipping a vehicle internationally can take 4-6 weeks. Please speak with one of our experts to discuss your options
Don’t forget to read through and print out our International Car Shipping Checklist!
Get a FREE QUOTE for shipping your car to Congo DR
The major cities of the Congo DR:
- Kinshasa (Capital)
Ship Your Car Now operates from multiple locations in the US to make the process of shipping your vehicle to the Congo DR easy for you. Any information you need will be provided to you, and we can be reached at any time to assist with any assistance you may need during the process. Our goal is to make shipping your vehicle completely painless and stress free!
Information about the Congo DR:
- Languages – French, Lingala, Kikongo, Swahili, Tshiluba
- Capital City – Kinshasa
- Currency – CDF (Congolese Franc)
For more information on the Congo DR contact us at 888-532-8805 and speak with our international shipping experts today!
The geography of the Congo DR:
The lands of the Congo DR are diverse, with mountains, rain forests, grasslands, and plains. These lands also produce many resources, such as cobalt, copper, diamonds, gold, silver, iron, coal, and still more.
The climate of the Congo DR:
The climate in the river basin is hot and humid, with the southern highlands being cool and dry. The rainy season in the south lasts from October to May, and in the north from April to November. Central Congo DR has regular rainfall throughout the year.